Thursday, May 29, 2008

23 May 2008 WoE

Boo~

It's been a long time since this blog is touched, well... Work is getting busy and taking up all my time, sadly, I have been missing from RO for a very long time. Last Friday, I managed to get home a bit earlier to attend war, mainly because my guild mates were praising about a new guild, Reanimation, saying that they can actually put up a good challenge and it's much better than our famous enemy, SOS. I am really hoping to enjoy my WoE, since it's very rare that I get to attend one and with all the comments given by my guild mates, it seems this WoE is gonna be exciting.

I got online around 8pm, but not much action is going on, I wonder why... I walk around and check out some castles and such but it's pretty boring. I got to meet the new guild Reanimation in Payon for the first time, but they don't like different than others to me, as usual, most people is gone from my screen by the time I reach to get a screenshot. =/

Photobucket
Reanimation.

SOS did visit us now and then, they like to come to our castle when we are out attacking elsewhere, fun isn't it? Fight bots only, not the players. How ironic that is when they are the ones screaming about bots in WoE and now they are the one avoiding humans, but who cares, whatever come, whoever come, our gay leader is always there to call us back from wherever we are. =)

Photobucket
SOS coming in.

We also visit Neo's bot castle, never give up huh? It's a good attitude but I guess this attitude should come with improvement as well, perhaps the bigger problem here is lack of active members, who knows... I am not that familiar with this guild since I always meet their bots instead of their players. =/

Photobucket
Visiting Neo's bots.

Photobucket
All the bots gone.

Last minute castles are secured nicely, ending the war peacefully, we are very satisfied with the results but the lack of action is definitely a disappointment for me. =( After all, I was expecting a fun and exciting WoE with great enemies to fight us.

After the war, we also went to WoE SE castle to celebrate three level 100 WoE SE castles, yea, we got 3 of them to level 100 at the same time, because no one wants them even though it's empty every week. Another achievement for ROC, it's also a celebration for all of us, especially those who work hard to help the guild in every aspect. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Group Pictures.

Sillie-

No comments: