Wednesday, December 19, 2007

18 December 2007 WoE

Boo~

Yesterday's war was quite special, ROC got attacked by RCN, TLG, NEO and Slayers at Hohen for the entire session. We were all forced to stay inside the castle and defend against bunch of enemies coming in, really a lot! I only played for the first hour like usual, but it's quite nice, get to see other guilds in action, get to see my guild mates working hard to kill off everyone that came into the emperium room. XD

TLG is as strong as ever, been able to tank our pre-cast for the longest time, spamming potions while trying to move forward. We saw a few KOS members in their guild, I guess KOS has begin to accept the fate of their fall? Who knows... I personally think it's a good idea, because everyone has a common aim, why not join forces and merge as one... Fame and glory can be gained together under a new shine, why everyone has to be so stubborn and cannot put down their personal ego for the greater benefit?

RCN has a new logo, golden-colored, though the shape is still the same, but the color change makes the guild logo more outstanding than ever, I personally like it more than the old one. In terms of power, I think they are still lacking of some tank forces and teamwork. Some members are still weak and couldn't survive long enough to aid the other members, one by one, all being sent back to their save point.

NEO did some really outstanding stuff that no one have ever done before in Prontera server. They use bots to defend our castle entrance, not ordinary bots... The amount of bots can match with a normal guild in this server, it's kind of scary when you see them standing at the entrance, filling up all the spaces... They tried to push through us as well, but I guess they are lack of man power, bots just aren't sufficient to fight us. XD

Slayers did came to Hohen, but frankly, I don't really see them around, maybe just 1 or 2 members and according to my guild mates, they are helping us at the entrance as well, why not join forces with the rest and push through our pre-cast together? Putting the whole guild at the entrance is just a waste of time and resources.

For the entire hour I played, we did went out a few times, to ADB 6 and ADB 4... But not much to talk about as there's no challenge there and we got summoned back after a few minutes. =/ Attacking castles in war is always fun because you get to fight with other players, but defending could be fun as well if the enemies are strong enough to give you a challenge. I am looking forward to the future wars, hopefully we can feel more forces in our enemies. =p

As for screenshots, I didn't manage to get any, because I was trying to capture video clips, it turned out to be quite bad because the screen captured keep blinking, I am not sure why but I am gonna test it again and hopefully able to capture some nice moments of wars to show everyone. =)

Sillie-

No comments: