Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas Event

Boo~

Finally free to actually write something. =p Due to the fact that I did not attend last Friday's WoE, I won't be updating on that, since I am not sure what exactly happened except for some members betrayed our guild. T_T Most probably, I will skip the next WoE too, which is on tomorrow... Wonder why? Well... That's what I gonna talk about. XD

Christmas is approaching, Gameflier launched a Xmas event for RO players to have some fun while gaming. Apparently, this event has been running for the past year's Christmas as well and it's pretty nice. =) The main cities have been decorated with nice and cute Christmas decoration and there's snow falling when you walked in the city, so beautiful. XD Every major city look like Lutie now, which is a special city near Al de Baran that is based on a Christmas theme.

Photobucket
Big Christmas tree in the Middle of Prontera City.

Photobucket
Christmas decorations in town.

Besides the wonderful change of look, there's double experience event for Prontera server, which is the server I am in, how nice! Everyone is taking this chance to gain as many experience as possible, battle manual which gives player a 1.5x experience boost has its price raised so fast that I have lost track of the current price now, life insurance which prevent losing experience and items upon death is also popular, in fact, I am using that because I cannot effort to lose 5% at this level... =( This is also the reason why I and major of the players in Prontera server chose to skip the two WoE during this double experience event from 21 December (Friday) to 26 December (Wednesday). I am actually aiming to be at least level 98, but it's really really hard to get that... >_<

Then, there are quests for players to obtain Santa's Clothing, Santa's Beard and Hair Style Coupon, pretty cool isn't it? I have yet to do the quests, still busy leveling and all... But I would really like to experience wearing the Santa's Clothing, looks so cute! Hehe... The Santa's Beard gives a nice defense, hopefully the effect will remain after the event is over. XD Hair Style coupon is pretty much self-explanatory... You get to switch to a new hair style for free, time for a make over? Hahaha...

I am gonna join the fun and start exploring the quests next week~ After the double experience event is over, hehe... Hopefully it would be a great experience. =)

Sillie-

No comments: