Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My RO Journey

Boo~

Finally done changing the template, nice or not? Haha...

Let's start with a simple introduction of myself and how RO came into my life. XD

My RO journey started around 4 years ago, when my classmates in college introduced me to this game. Initially, I wasn't very interested, but after trying the game for an hour, I basically got addicted to it, I love it so much, every single thing of the game, especially the cute characters, headgears, NPCs, monsters, etc... From that day onwards, I got hooked up to RO, playing day and night, sacrificing sleeping times... One fine day, the hosting company, Gameflier, decided to make this game into Pay-to-Play (P2P), I was so sad and because I don't wanna pay so much for a game, I quitted along with all my friends.

Ever since then, I have played a few other games here and there, including DotA which makes Warcraft II popular again. I became so excited and happy when I knew about the new RO free server, which doesn't require any monthly payment. I quickly registered myself and tell my friends about it. Some of them joined with me, wanna experience the fun of RO again, most of them is already inactive by now though... =(

Like most people in Prontera server right now, I started off as a Level 1 Novice, together with another novices at that time... It's so fun killing porings and drops together, lol... Slowly, I became an Acolyte, together with my lovely darling, Nottie, we train every night, explore many places, died countless times and emo over it every time... =p It is really really hard to level up here, no teleportation to spam, half experience of the normal server, weapons drop and 5% experience penalty upon death... After struggling for a month or two, both of us finally became Priest and Monk! XD

We continued leveling as usual, when we reached level 70+, leveling has became so dull and boring, we switched to botting instead... Slowly, we learned how to operate bots properly, how to command them to perform actions based on different situations... Right now, Nottie is so familiar with OpenKore and macros that he is so proud of himself. =__=

On the first day of War of Emperium, we both joined a guild named Exc|usive's Dope. It's a nice and friendly guild, everyone chats a lot, we joke around and gradually became friends. =) We conquer castles, attack other guilds, kill other players, get to know some other guilds and became friends... One day, mi|k, my guild leader, decided to join force with one of our ally guild, Reign of Chaos and together we formed Reign of Cyrus.

From that day onwards, we conquer so many castles and kill countless players, at the same time, defended HongLou really well... Finally, together with Reign of Caesar and Reign of Cavalry, we became the strongest guild and also the most evil guild in the whole server. =p

Lots of events happened through out the few months... Right now, I am still level 96 and Nottie is level 97, trying to level as fast as possible, we both wanna reborn! Hehe... Typed so long, lol... Hope you didn't fall asleep reading. XD

Sillie-

No comments: