Saturday, January 19, 2008

15 January 2008 WoE

Boo~

Since I don't have much time during the weekdays, so I guess from now on I will update only on the weekends, for both WoEs if I manage to attend them. =)

Tuesday's WoE is normal for me, I manage to join the fight only around 8.30pm. XD Hehe, but there's lots of actions everywhere since everyone is trying to secure castles for themselves at that time. I noticed a few new guild names, though didn't had a chance to fight them, I guess those guilds have some potential since they are made out of few disbanded guilds.

Photobucket

Inside Hohen, someone is trying his luck I guess, hehe... Not much actions here since no guilds tried to push in seriously, just a few people here and there, off and on...

Photobucket

In Squagul, helping Cavalry to kill all enemies that is trying to break through... Testing phase of our defense, I would say we learned some new stuff here and will definitely improve on them. Hehe, a lot of visitors for the entire war I heard, so I guess this castle is pretty exciting!

Photobucket

Some enemies spotted! Clear them out before it's too late...

Photobucket

After 30 seconds of fighting, we managed to save Squagul. =) Nice try.

Photobucket

After war, got summoned to lots of castles to fight, haha... Pretty fun, even in PvPs! Too bad got to go dinner after that. =/

Overall the war is filled with actions, but some said it was pretty dull as there isn't much challenge yet in terms of power. Well, I would say "the higher your expectation of your enemies, the more disappointed you are" at this point of time mainly due to the guilds reforming and such, it's a very messy condition as there's not much teamwork being displayed, still rely on the leaders heavily... I guess we just gotta wait again, hate waiting though, lol...

Sillie-

No comments: