Thursday, January 10, 2008

8 January 2008 WoE

Boo~

This is my first WoE in year 2008, I missed the previous ones because I was helping Nottie to rush his level 99. However, I didn't manage to attend the entire session, work work and work... T_T

Well, this WoE is meaningful to all RoC members as we have finally achieve our mission to defend the second level 100 castle in Prontera server and the honorable castle that shares its glory with us is Hohen. We are also very eager to see what other guilds would do to stop us as this is the last chance, everyone has high hopes since there's a lot of big changes these few weeks, saw a few guilds breaking and joining some newly formed guild.

The result of war? Pretty boring. What happened was, although we have visitors like the usual TLG and gang, there's not much difference... They just come in, push as far as they could, got pushed back out, come again... Repeating the process over and over again. This time, most of us couldn't just sit at the emperium room so we all moved out to the entrance and defend, more fun this way because the bots won't kill all the food, we get to kill all. =) Risky but fun, what's more important than having fun in a game? Hehe...

I joined the war around the last 30 minutes when every single guild is trying their best to secure a castle for themselves, a "home" for everyone until the next WoE, we do the same... Going to various castle as instructed by the leaders. I went to Hong Lou and took part in a few fights with RCN, NEO and Mythos. XD

Photobucket
Interesting, enemies!

Photobucket
Coming to kill us?

Entrance has most action going on as people keep going in and coming out to fight, it was fun, to tank and to support. I can even survive from a champ's asura, lol! I am sure he looked down on a mere priest, didn't regen a lot of SP to asura me. Ah well... I am so glad that I have good teammates, always come to my rescue when I got gang banged by lots of people. XD Lucky I didn't die before they came, thanks to the pots and my safety wall! The only way to describe my feeling is fun fun and fun! What's more fun than killing a bunch of people with just a SinX and a priest? Haha...

Photobucket
Hohen level 100 by RoC.

By the end of war, we got Hohen, our second level 100 castle, also the second level 100 castle in the server. =) They even gathered and took a family picture together, I wasn't there because I went for dinner. T_T The picture is really nice though, nice to see all my lovely partners and guildmates, we fought together for such a long time already and we all know and understand each other more than anyone else.

RoC noob? RoC losers? Well, RoC just created another legend in Prontera server, which you can't, that makes you worse than a noob and a loser? Cool, I'm lovin' it.

Sillie-

No comments: