Saturday, January 19, 2008

18 January 2008 WoE

Boo~

Moving on, yesterday I was quite lucky to finish work early, so I get to attend WoE around 7.30pm. =) For the first time I joined Cavalry, hehe, a total new experience for me, I get to fight along with different people, looking at different styles of attacking and defending, I learned a lot yesterday.

Since we have tried to take on a new challenge to defend 2 castles at the same time, both Chaos and Cavalry now is tied up and we couldn't really run around freely to hunt for food. It's the first time we ever tried to defend Squagul from enemies, so there's lots and lots of things to be discovered and to be improved on. Things are pretty boring in Squagul since there isn't much people visiting the castle, I wonder why... Hmm... Whatever reasons people have, those are just excuses to me, if you really wanna take up the challenge to break RoC, then do it and don't complain when you fail. RoC never complain that our enemies are too strong when we lose in fights, we just learn and improve and fight again. =)

Before the war ends, we went to Hong Lou to have a little fun, trying to break through whatever guilds that are defending the place, after all since RoC has given up the castle, lots of guilds love to defend this castle. XD Fights happened everywhere, as long as there are enemies. It's pretty fun, hehe...

Photobucket

Preparing to go into the emperium room, saw some juicy enemies... XD Really lots of people and action, love this kind of scenes.

Photobucket

Lots of enemies, what should I do? Go out? Haha... It's ok, just tank because reinforcements will come, and it did came! Trust your members. XD

After a lot of fighting, killing and dying, I think we didn't get the castle, or did we?, Not really sure because I was too excited and having fun, haha... Didn't went into the emperium room to see what's going on, surrounded by enemies everywhere, got to remove them before moving on... Hmm, it's definitely a new experience for me to work with new team members, their fight styles is quite different from my regular teammates, hopefully I will get more chances to learn and adapt to various teams, more knowledge, more skills, more flexibility, more contribution. =)

Sillie-

No comments: