Sunday, March 16, 2008

11 March 2008 WoE

Boo~

It's late but here's some sreenshots for WoE last Tuesday which I attended for an hour. XD Overall, it's just another normal WoE, nothing special to talk about because there isn't much enemies around or anything happening at all. Things has gotten a little boring nowadays compared to the older days, I feel that it isn't so crucial anymore whether we consistently perform as expected because there isn't a challenge to begin with.

Since I came online after an hour, I expected to see people walking around busy with castles and all, but I am surprised to see people sitting down and chat while waiting for EC, haha... Really nothing to do. I am glad that I managed to talk to some guild mates for a while though, hehe... Miss all of them so much, miss the days we used to fight together very hard. =p

Here are some screenshots I took, during some castle siege... The people who actually put up a good fight is getting lesser, especially after part of SOS, ex-TLG members joined ROC as well. I am glad they do, welcome them with open hands, but this means that the only enemy that we acknowledge to be good is not our ally. Lol, so what are we going to do?

Photobucket

Photobucket
NEO's defense, broken very easily without even one person dying.

Photobucket
Met with ED at ADB, not much though...

Photobucket
Hong Lou, some old old memories... The logo looks nice. XD

Photobucket
Fight with GA at the entrance.

Photobucket
Visit NEO again, did the same thing again.

Photobucket
Finally saw SOS while chatting, lol...

I heard from my guild mates that most WoE nowadays are like that, including the Friday's one which I missed, which is kinda sad, hmm... Let's see how things goes on from here, perhaps with so many new games popping out, old games just won't attract people as much as before. =/ Still, I will try to attend future WoE since it has been such a long time I have play RO.

Sillie-

No comments: