Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back to Work with WoE SE!

Boo~

It has been some time... XD I went inactive since I reborn, can't really do much with an advanced first job and this few weeks I have been busy with a lot of other stuff in life, I do miss WoE at times especially when my guild members told me how exciting and fun is the war. So now, I am back!

Photobucket
Nottie and Sillie. =p

Hehe, finally became High Priest, though it took longer than expected, lol... Starting from now onwards I will start to attend wars if I could, working times are irregular these days. =/ To kick things off, today is the first war of WoE SE in eRO, everyone was so excited and looking forward to this day where 3 new castles are opened for players to fight, that includes me.

I was lucky that I managed to reach home and go online around 8pm but it seems that everyone in the guild has went off... The reason being WoE SE doesn't allow players to kill enemies in castles, the only thing that one could do is to break the emperium which is pretty boring and pointless. I don't know whether this is a bug or it was meant to be like that for the first war, it's still pretty lame to have such a thing happened on the launch date of WoE SE. I am quite disappointed with this implementation and I do hope that the next war on Saturday is not this lame again...

Regardless, since I went online, might as well just explore the new castles for a bit. It's really big, compared to the normal castles, have to walk quite far to reach the emperium room. The map looks cool but I have no chance to experience the new system at all since it is not working the way it suppose to be... =_=

Photobucket
The emperium...

After that, we all got bored, most of the people already went offline and some went to PvP to look for some excitement after being so disappointed with WoE SE. =( The rest just sat down and chat, no serious fights at all. However, I find some guilds are actively killing the emperium, I seriously don't find any fun in killing an emperium for 2 hours... =_= Oh well...

Let's see how things goes this Saturday.

Sillie-

No comments: