Monday, March 24, 2008

19 March 2008 WoE SE

Boo~

Late update but well, here it is, the first WoE SE after the bug fix. Castles were reset to normal after maintenance and my guild took the effort to actually break all three castles around noon. I didn't get to join the fun until 8pm at night but it was ok, the entire hour was fun as well, and blur at the same time lol...

There are 3 castles available to fight in and this is my first time to actually join a real WoE SE so I was pretty lost about where should I go and what should I do. Some guild members guided me and I end up exploring one of the castles only, simply because we were chatting and fighting at the same time. XD

I went to the castle at 1 o' clock direction, I am not sure which castle is that... =psA few guilds actually visited that castle, SOS is the most active one. The castle area is really big, until now I still don't really know the way to move around, just stayed at the entrance to defense for the entire hour. The guardians introduced in this WoE SE is very powerful, which made most attacking guilds pissed off I guess, because they were killed by the guardians instead of us most of the time, lol.

Photobucket
Fight with SOS near the entrance.

Photobucket
AC was there too.

Photobucket
Such a big area to fight, can actually hide at a corner...

Photobucket
Back to the entrance.

Photobucket
The gay guardians, lol.

At the end of the war, all castles remained in ROC's hand which is very surprising, we didn't expect to be able to hold all the three castles for two hours, unbroken. I bet everyone is complaining and whining about how unfair it is to let ROC hold all the castles but well, we did earn them with our own effort, not that it drops from the sky or something... XD

Will update on the normal WoE tomorrow, hopefully.

Sillie-

No comments: