Monday, March 24, 2008

21 March 2008 WoE

Boo~

Before I forget, let's talk about the normal WoE I managed to attend last Friday, hehe... Well, it has been a long time since I attend one WoE, busy with work and other commitments... So long that we have actually switch castles to defend and yet I have never step in the castle until Friday, lol... I do see new faces around since Chronicles was formed, didn't really have any chance to get to know all of them though, the only time we actually meet is during war which everyone is so busy holding their positions.

I bet most people still prefer the normal WoE compared to WoE SE, I can see a huge difference on the amount of players challenging us... Well, there are so many reasons for that but it's up to each and every individual I guess, it's a game where everyone should have fun in their own way. =) For the start of the war, I have been a few castles, quite busy defending different castles in different town lol.... Since I do not have a permanent team, I just do my best to help out whichever team that needs a hand, so I basically went to all the castles that we are holding, lol...

Photobucket
In HongLou, SOS is trying their luck.

Photobucket
Geffen, got EC suddenly and receive an order to push out...

Photobucket
I spotted SOS Leader, trying to EC?

Photobucket
Fight at the entrance of HongLou with SOS.

Photobucket
EC at the portal or something?

Photobucket
EC behind us this time...

Photobucket
I was chatting and a whole bunch of SOS came.

Photobucket
Looking for food...

Photobucket
Pushing out again.

Photobucket
Overpowered?

Photobucket
Wow, almost the whole guild is here.

Our castle was broken once because of unstable connection but we managed to get it back after that, now we learn our lesson to put a few more defenders instead of just one. XD I enjoyed the entire two-hours war, learn a lot of stuff, I don't really play my High Priest anymore so I can actually feel my skills are getting rusty, lol... Well, hopefully I will be able to join the fun and excitement this week!

Sillie-

No comments: